It automatically logged me out of my account after I had been inactive for about 12 hours, which is normal.All websites do that.

But then, I tried logging back in and it wouldn't take my information! It automatically put my password down, which is convenient, but it also put my username in the institution bar! Then when I filled out my username, the message said "Your institution cannot be in your username" or something like that. MY INSTITUTION IS CNM.

So I typed cnm in the institution bar and it was apparently invalid. I sought help, so the first thing I did was try to reset everything. It has been an hour since the first time I submitted my email to them so they could reset my password, and I still haven't gotten an email back. During that hour, I submitted my email at least five times.

Then I went to student support and told them my problem. I submitted my email again, but this time I got an email back IMMEDIATELY!

So now I know something is definitely wrong with the login system.This has got to be the worst homework website ever created.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with WebAssign. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about WebAssign.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare WebAssign to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with WebAssign?

Comments