This has to be the absolute worst system I have ever used.There talk to a tutor is absolutely terrible.

It takes hours to get to talk to some one and then it takes hours to get the answer because the tutors are so *** that they can't help or understand what you are asking them. It is one of the worst websites I have ever used and I will never use this website again after this semester I would rather do all my work on paper from now on then be on this website.

It is just plan awful!I highly recommend mylabsplus or Alek program for math or any other thing you need help with.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at WebAssign. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants WebAssign to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WebAssign webassign program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with WebAssign?

Comments